HAZEBROOK, containment data report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The HAZEBROOK event was detonated in hole U10bh of the Nevada Test Site. Detonation time was 7:20 AM PST on February 3, 1987. No subsidence was observed. Radiation arrivals were detected to a depth of 122 m in the emplacement hole; however, no radiation was detected above ground. The HAZEBROOK event containment was satisfactory.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-id--119551
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Stubbs, T.; Heinle, R.; Hudson, B.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 12/01/1994 - 12/01/1994
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14656617