Ultraviolet-visible-near infrared spectra of 50 samples [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1988.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Under the subject contract, Unidynamics/Phoenix recorded the ultraviolet-visible-near infrared spectra of 50 samples supplied by LANL. A Varian Cary 2300 series spectrophotometer produced the spectral data. The spectrophotometer was interfaced to a Varian D5-15 Data Station, and hard copies of data were made. Baseline corrections throughout the wavelength range were established using Halon as a reference material. Corrected measurements were automatically made by the system on every sample. Two types of sample holders were tried. Before collecting data on the LANL samples, identical samples of PETN were examined using both holders.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14656963