Repackaging halthane 73-18. Period covered [electronic resource] : January--March 1977
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 4 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Like other urethanes, the Halthanes are susceptible to reaction with moisture. The curing agents absorb atmospheric moisture and form inferior products when later reacted with the prepolymer; thus, precautions must be taken to protect all components from moisture prior to use. This endeavor was undertaken to determine if Halthane 73-18 adhesive could be repackaged into preweighed kits for WR usage without utilizing an inert atmosphere (1 percent RH or less) during the repackaging operation.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Mason and Hanger-Silas Mason Co., Inc., Amarillo, TX (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14656996