Evaluation of Kraton GX-6500 as a binder material [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1977.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 9 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A 23-kilogram batch of a 95 percent HMX/5 percent Kraton GX-6500 PBX formulation has been made and subjected to routine safety evaluation and preliminary physical properties screening. No unusual reactivity was seen; drop hammer sensitivity is similar to LX-10. Diametric disc test parts, pressed to about 98 percent of TMD at 281 MPa/120 C, indicate that the PBX strength lies between LX-04-1 and LX-09.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1977., "mhsmp-77-54", Osborn, A.G.; Stallings, T.L.; Johnson, H.D.; Anthony, J.R., and Mason and Hanger-Silas Mason Co., Inc., Amarillo, TX (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14657313