Equations of state for detonation products of high energy PBX explosives [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 25 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, United States. Energy Research and Development Administration, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- It has become apparent that the accumulated changes in the analysis of cylinder test data, in the material specifications, and in the hydrodynamic code simulation of the cylinder test necessitated an update of the detonation product EOS description for explosives in common use at LLL. The explosives reviewed are PBX-9404-3, LX-04-1, LX-10-1, LX-14-0 and LX-09-1. In order to maintain the proper relation of predicted performance of these standard explosives, they have been revised as a single set.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucid-17540
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Finger, M.; Lee, E. L.; Helm, F. H.; Walton, J. R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14657321