LASL methods for derivation of predictive models for explosives thermal hazards and lifetime [electronic resource].
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory, 1977.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 5 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos Scientific Laboratory
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Sensitivity, thermal stability, and toxicity are the three major safety factors that must be considered in selecting an explosive for any specific application. The procedures used at LASL to obtain quantitative data on the thermal stability of any new explosive system are discussed. (TFD)
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Conference on the standardization of safety and performance tests for energetic materials, Dover, NJ, USA, 21 Jun 1977.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14657359