Determination of degree of cure of isothermally aged LX-13, January--March 1976 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 28 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- An isothermal aging study of uncured LX-13 was undertaken to gain some insight into the chemical and physical cure of this material as a function of temperature. Uncured LX-13 samples were isothermally aged at 3.5, 22, 52, and 68/sup 0/C, for various elapsed times. The resultant isothermal residues were analyzed for degree of chemical cure and for hardness as a function of time and temperature through NMR spectrometry and Shore durometer measurements.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1976., "mhsmp-76-17b", Clink, G.L., and Mason and Hanger-Silas Mason Co., Inc., Amarillo, Tex. (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14657403