HE particle characterization. Quarterly report, October--December, 1971 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1971.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A comparison of data obtained in the Quality Division and the Development Division using the Fisher Sub-Sieve Sizer has been made. The results show no statistically significant difference between the two laboratories. The method of obtaining suitable photomicrographs for Zeiss particle analysis has been adapted to the Chemistry Laboratory equipment.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Mason and Hanger-Silas Mason Co., Inc., Amarillo, TX (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14657582