Electromagnetic stress and velocity gages. Quarterly report July--September, 1971 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1971.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The installation of a new electromagnet to be used with the stress and velocity gages is discussed. The results obtained from a new gage designed to eliminate the anomalous signals reported last quarter are given. Using this gage, a comparison of the waveforms from the XMC 2361 driver and the MC 2453 driver subassembly was made; the difference between the two, as determined by the velocity gage, is negligible. Also reported are the results of an unsuccessful attempt to use the velocity gage to pick up a timing signal from the XMC 2361 flyer plate.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:mhsmp--71-89
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Mason and Hanger-Silas Mason Co., Inc., Amarillo, TX (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14657584