Determination of the molecular weight of the nitrocellulose binder in PBX 9404. Period covered [electronic resource] : January--March 1976. Normal process development endeavor No. 223
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1976.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 8 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- A method has been developed for making molecular weight determinations of the nitrocellulose binder in PBX 9404. A 3 percent sample of PBX 9404 in tetrahydrofuran (THF) is analyzed by gel permeation chromatography (GPC). Molecular weights were calculated in the classical manner.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:mhsmp-76-17v
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Mason and Hanger-Silas Mason Co., Inc., Amarillo, Tex. (USA)
View MARC record | catkey: 14657716