ESTABLISHMENT OF AN INDUSTRY-DRIVEN CONSORTIUM FOCUSED ON IMPROVING THE PRODUCTION PERFORMANCE OF DOMESTIC STRIPPER WELLS [electronic resource].
- University Park, Pa. : Pennsylvania State University, 2004. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 7 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania State University and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Pennsylvania State University, under contract to the U.S. Department of Energy, National Energy Technology Laboratory will establish, promote, and manage a national industry-driven Stripper Well Consortium (SWC) that will be focused on improving the production performance of domestic petroleum and/or natural gas stripper wells. The consortium creates a partnership with the U.S. petroleum and natural gas industries and trade associations, state funding agencies, academia, and the National Energy Technology Laboratory. This report serves as the sixteenth quarterly technical progress report for the SWC. Key activities for this reporting period include: (1) exhibit and participate in the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) Regional Meeting in Charleston West Virginia, (2) finalize the organization of the two fall Technology Transfer meetings and (3) initiate the revision of the SWC By-laws.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/28/2004., Joel L. Morrison., and (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Other Publications;
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14658449