Integration of remotely-sensed geobotanical and structural methods for hydrocarbon exploration in west-central West Virginia. Quarterly report, November 1, 1995--January 31, 1996 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1996. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Progress is described on the following tasks within this project: satellite image acquisition; lineament analysis; digital elevation data; and digital geology. Equipment purchases and future work plans are also briefly mentioned.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/31/1996., "doe/mc/32159--5702", "DE98050604", and West Virginia Univ., Dept. of Geology and Geography, Morgantown, WV (United States)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14659210