Application of rotating contactor to natural gas processing [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Institute of Gas Technology, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objective of to evaluate the potential of rotating gas-liquid contactors for natural gas processing by expanding the currently available database. This expansion is leading to commercial demonstration of this technology to environments representative of those typically encountered in the natural gas processing industry. Operational and reliability concerns will be addressed while generating pertinent engineering data relating to the mass-transfer process.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/mc/28178--94/c0309
E 1.99: conf-931156--20
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Fuels technology contractors` review meeting,Morgantown, WV (United States),16-18 Nov 1993.
Lee, A.L.; Semrau, J.T.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14659337