Fracturing fluid characterization facility (FFCF) [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- University of Oklahoma, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Fracturing Fluid Characterization Facility project has as its main focus the design, fabrication, and construction of a high pressure simulator (HPS) and a low pressure simulator (LPS) to be used to experimentally investigate the rheological properties and transport characteristics of proppant laden fracturing fluids. A discussion of each apparatus is provided as well as the auxiliary equipment, and data acquisition and control systems associated with the simulators.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:doe/mc/29077--94/c0288
E 1.99: conf-931156--27
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Fuels technology contractors` review meeting,Morgantown, WV (United States),16-18 Nov 1993.
Evans, R.D.; Fagan, J.; Roegiers, J.C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14659613