North American Natural Gas Markets [electronic resource] : Selected technical studies. Volume 3.
- Palo Alto, Calif. : Electric Power Research Institute, 1989.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 424 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford University. Energy Modeling Forum
Electric Power Research Institute
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The Energy Modeling Forum (EMF) was established in 1976 at Stanford University to provide a structural framework within which energy experts, analysts, and policymakers could meet to improve their understanding of critical energy problems. The ninth EMF study, North American Natural Gas Markets, was conducted by a working group comprised of leading natural gas analysts and decision-makers from government, private companies, universities, and research and consulting organizations. The EMF 9 working group met five times from October 1986 through June 1988 to discuss key issues and analyze natural gas markets. This third volume includes technical papers that support many of the conclusions discussed in the EMF 9 summary report (Volume 1) and full working group report (Volume 2). These papers discuss the results from the individual models as well as some nonmodeling analysis related to US natural gas imports and industrial natural gas demand. Individual papers have been processed separately for inclusion in the Energy Science and Technology Database.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Schuler, G.E.; Huntington, H.G.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 04/01/1989 - 04/01/1989
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14659627