North American Natural Gas Markets. Volume 2 [electronic resource].
- Palo Alto, Calif. : Electric Power Research Institute, 1989. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 142 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Stanford University. Energy Modeling Forum, Electric Power Research Institute, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report summarizes die research by an Energy Modeling Forum working group on the evolution of the North American natural gas markets between now and 2010. The group`s findings are based partly on the results of a set of economic models of the natural gas industry that were run for four scenarios representing significantly different conditions: two oil price scenarios (upper and lower), a smaller total US resource base (low US resource case), and increased potential gas demand for electric generation (high US demand case). Several issues, such as the direction of regulatory policy and the size of the gas resource base, were analyzed separately without the use of models.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/01/1989., "doe/ei/20479--t4-vol.2", " emf--9-vol.2", and "DE93006117"
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 02/01/1989 - 02/01/1989
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14659638