Installation of a Devonian Shale Reservoir Testing Facility and acquisition of reservoir property measurements. Final report [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1991. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 102 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- In October, a contract was awarded for the Installation of a Devonian Shale Reservoir Testing Facility and Acquisition of Reservoir Property measurements from wells in the Michigan, Illinois, and Appalachian Basins. Geologic and engineering data collected through this project will provide a better understanding of the mechanisms and conditions controlling shale gas production. This report summarizes the results obtained from the various testing procedures used at each wellsite and the activities conducted at the Reservoir Testing Facility.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 09/01/1991., "doe/mc/21216--3035", "DE92001108", Salamy, S.P.; Locke, C.D., and BDM Corp., McLean, VA (United States)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/01/1984 - 12/31/1989
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14659696