Determination of the optimum massive hydraulic fracturing design for the stimulation of the Wasatch and Mesa Verde formations. Annual report [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 58 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The MHF project in the Natural Buttes Unit, Bitter Creek Field, Utah has progressed through five of the eight phases of the scheduled program. The last three phases of the program are in progress. Two of the three remaining phases should be finished by 10-1-78, with the testing of CIGE 21-15-10-22 to continue until approximately 1-1-79. Results from this project indicate that MHF stimulations of low permeability sands such as the Mesa Verde--Wasatch are economically high risk. The technology necessary to perform an MHF is adequate; however, the results anticipated must be carefully evaluated with respect to economics.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:nvo-0681-2
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Gas Producing Enterprises, Inc., Denver, CO (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14659865