Study of hydrocarbon-shale interaction. Progress report No. 10, July 1--September 30, 1978 [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 74 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Work during the report period was directed at obtaining data at the maximum design equipment rate (1-2 samples/day). Procedures were streamlined so as to be able to approach the equipmental design rate during the academic year. Work on the high pressure apparatus was delayed because of delays in delivery of component parts. Data on diffusion, degassing, isotherm, and BET parameters of particulate core samples from gas wells in Ohio, West Virginia, Illinois, and Kentucky are tabulated. (JRD)
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1978., "oro-5197-10", Schettler, P.D. Jr., and Juniata Coll., Huntingdon, PA (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14660104