241-Z-361 Sludge Characterization Sampling and Analysis Plan [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 277 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This sampling and analysis plan (SAP) identifies the type, quantity, and quality of data needed to support characterization of the sludge that remains in Tank 241-2-361. The procedures described in this SAP are based on the results of the 241-2-361 Sludge Characterization Data Quality Objectives (DQO) (BWHC 1999) process for the tank. The primary objectives of this project are to evaluate the contents of Tank 241-2-361 in order to resolve safety and safeguards issues and to assess alternatives for sludge removal and disposal.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/05/1999., "hnf-4371, rev.1", BANNING, D.L., LMHC (US), and ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 08/05/1999 - 08/05/1999
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14660766