USDOE LABORATORY VIEWS ON U.S.-RUSSIAN PARTNERSHIP FOR NUCLEAR SECURITY [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1998. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 9 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This paper summarizes an analysis of the US-Russian Nuclear Material Protection, Control and Accounting (MPC and A) Program, developed on the basis of extensive discussions with US laboratory participants as well as personal experience. Results of the discussions have been organized into three main areas: Technical/MPC and A Progress; Programmatic and Administrative Issues; and Professional Aspects, Implications for MPC and A effectiveness, for MPC and A sustainability, and for future relations and collaboration are derived. Suggested next steps are given.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/26/1998., "bnl--65764-98/10-rev.", " na", "NA", INSTITUTE OF NUCLEAR MATERIALS MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, NAPLES, FL (US), 07/26/1998--07/30/1998., and KEMPF,C.R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14660855