US technical assistance to two specialized agencies of the UN [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Defense Nuclear Agency, 1995.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Defense Nuclear Agency, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Specialized agencies of the United Nations are a part of the functioning of the existing world order. Those agencies which verify compliance with specific international treaties will be more important in the future. Two such agencies illustrate UN activities in the area of disarmament and have received special attention: the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in Vienna, Austria; the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) in The Hague, Holland.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:bnl--61015
E 1.99: conf-950387--1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Interdisciplinary conference on the United Nations at fifty: (1945-1995) at the threshold of a new world order,Uniondale, NY (United States),16-18 Mar 1995.
Reisman, A.W.; Indusi, J.P.; Parsick, R.J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14660968