Implementation of MC&A performance testing at the Savannah River Site [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1994.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 6 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Westinghouse Savannah River Company, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This paper describes the implementation of material control and accountability (MC&A) performance testing requirements at the Savannah River Site. Department of Energy (DOE) Order 5633.3A, CONTROL AND ACCOUNTABILITY OF NUCLEAR MATERIALS, provides selected MC&A elements requiring performance testing as well as the minimum performance requirements. MC&A Performance Testing Programs must also meet the requirements of DOE Order 5630.16A, SAFEGUARDS AND SECURITY ACCEPTANCE AND VALIDATION TESTING PROGRAM. This paper describes how WSRC MC&A is implementing requirements from both 5633.3A and 5630.16A within the MC&A Performance Testing Program, and how the MC&A Program fits into the site wide SSAVT Program. This paper will also describe the collaboration of MC&A testing with security testing and vulnerability analysis testing to eliminate redundancy and enable the applicable requirements to be met in a cost effective manner.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:wsrc-ms--94-0104
E 1.99: conf-940748--8
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
35. annual meeting of the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management (INMM),Naples, FL (United States),17-20 Jul 1994.
Johnson, H.D.; Durant, J.N.; Cockrell, J.S.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14660999