The use of intelligence information to identify the foreign interests of entities involved with DOE programs [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1993. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 44 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report investigates whether DOE activities could benefit from greater and more consistent access to intelligence information on selected entities with foreign interests. It does not cover dual-use and munition commodities. The investigation determined what information was available from the national intelligence community and law enforcement agencies that would have prevented DOE contracts with selected entities if the information had been available and regulations regarding contracts with selected entities had been enforced.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/22/1993., "doe/ig--0337", "TI94003515", and USDOE Office of Inspector General, Washington, DC (United States). Office of Inspections
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 10/01/1993 - 10/01/1993
View MARC record | catkey: 14661024