CFE verification [electronic resource] : The decision to inspect
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Energy Research, 1990. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: (6 pages) : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brookhaven National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Office of Energy Research, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Verification of compliance with the provisions of the treaty on Conventional Forces-Europe (CFE) is subject to inspection quotas of various kinds. Thus the decision to carry out a specific inspection or verification activity must be prudently made. This decision process is outlined, and means for conserving quotas'' are suggested. 4 refs., 1 fig.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1990., "bnl-45218", " conf-9010210--1", "DE91001115", 17. annual Ottawa verification symposium, Ottawa (Canada), 3-6 Oct 1990., and Allentuck, J.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14661097