Present and future aspects of PROSA [electronic resource] : A computer program for near real time accountancy
- Los Alamos, N.M. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1987. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Los Alamos National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The methods of near real time accountancy (NRTA) for safeguarding nuclear material received a lot of attention in the last years. We developed PROSA 1.0 as a computer program to evaluate a sequence of material balance data based on three statistical tests for a selected false alarm probability. A new NRTA test procedure will be included and an option for the calculation of detection probabilities of hypothetical loss patterns will be made available in future releases of PROSA. Under a non-loss assumption, PROSA may also be used for the analysis of facility measurement models.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 07/01/1987., "la-ur-87-2223", " conf-870713-41", "DE87013132", 28. INMM annual meeting on safeguards: a mature technology, Newport Beach, CA, USA, 12 Jul 1987., and Beedgen, R.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14661146