Measurement trends for future safeguards systems [electronic resource].
- Boulder, Colo. : United States. National Bureau of Standards, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 23 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. National Bureau of Standards
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Safeguards for future commercial-scale nuclear facilities may employ three materials control and accounting concepts: classical accounting, dynamic materials balancing, and independent verification of inventories and materials balances. Typical measurement needs associated with the implementation of these concepts at high-throughput facilities are discussed. Promising measurement methods for meeting these needs are described and recent experience is cited. General directions and considerations for meeting advanced safeguards systems needs through measurement technology development over the next decade are presented.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
21. annual meeting of the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management, Palm Beach, FL, USA, 30 Jun 1980.
Hakkila, E.A.; Baloga, S.M.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14661298