Uranium accountability for ATR fuel fabrication, a computer simulation [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 7 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A stochastic computer model has been designed to simulate the material control system used during the production of fuel plates for the Advanced Test Reactor. The model is designed so that manufacturing process and measurement parameters are fed in as input. Changes in the manufacturing process and measurement procedures are easily incorporated. Individual operations in the plant are described by program subroutines. By using this model values for Inventory Difference (ID) and Limit of Error on Inventory Difference (LEID) may be calculated for predetermined plant operating conditions. Furthermore the effect on ID and LEID produced by changing plant operating procedures and measurement technique may also be examined.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
20. annual meeting of the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management, Albuquerque, NM, USA, 16 Jul 1979.
Nieschmidt, E B; Dolan, C S; Vegors, Jr, S H; Wagner, Jr, E P.
Idaho National Engineering Lab., Idaho Falls (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14661342