Evaluating physical protection systems of licensed nuclear facilities using systems engineered inspection guidance [electronic resource].
- Livermore, Calif. : Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, 1980.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 10 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL) and the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research (RES) have applied a systems engineering approach to provide the NRC Office of Inspection and Enforcement (IE) with improved methods and guidance for evaluating the physical protection systems of licensed nuclear facilities.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-82248
E 1.99: conf-800655-21
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
21. annual meeting of the Institute of Nuclear Materials Management, Palm Beach, FL, USA, 30 Jun 1980.
Bradley, R.T.; Olson, A.W.; Richard, E.W.; Scala, S.; Rogue, F.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14661495