Motor drive chassis for the plutonium protection system [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1979.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 19 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- A motor drive chassis has been developed for use in the Plutonium Protection System. Rotation of the desired carrousel in a secure storage module is controlled by this chassis which supplies the power and drive pulses required by the carrousel motor. This work was sponsored by the Department of Energy/Office of Safeguards and Security (DOE/OSS) as part of the overall Sandia Fixed Physical Protection Program.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Sandia Labs., Albuquerque, NM (USA)
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14661552