Diversion analysis and safeguards measures for liquid-metal fast-breeder reactors. Paper IAEA-SM-260/6 [electronic resource].
- Argonne, Ill. : Argonne National Laboratory, 1982. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 19 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Argonne National Laboratory and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objective of the study is to perform a diversion analysis and an assessment of the available safeguards methods and systems for verifying inventory and flow of nuclear material in accessible and inaccessible areas of liquid-metal fast breeder reactor, LMFBR, systems. The study focuses primarily on the assembly-handling operations, assembly storage facilities, and reactor operations facilities relating to experimental, demonstration and prototypal reactor plants. The safeguards systems and methods presented are considered to be feasible for development and implementation within the resource limitation of the IAEA and are considered to be consistent with the objectives, requirements, and constraints of the IAEA documents INFCIRC/153 and INFCIRC/66-Rev-2.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/01/1982., "conf-821119-12", "DE83007734", International symposium on recent advances in nuclear materials safeguards, Nienna, Australia, 8 Nov 1982., and Persiani, P.J.; Ermakov, S.V.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14661683