CP -- nuclear materials transfer measurement statistics [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1963.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 61 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- General Electric Company
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- It is the purpose of this document to provide, in one well-referenced manual, a measure of the degree of reliability that may be placed on routine nuclear material transfer measurements within the Chemical Processing Department, and the relative effects of each measurement uncertainty on the various nuclear material balances. Although statistical techniques were used as a tool in analyzing the data, the results have been presented in a form that should require a bare minimum of statistical training to comprehend, Revisions and corrections will be provided as needed.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Topical; 12/01/1963 - 12/01/1963
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14661694