Technical evaluation of Tom Scurry Associates [electronic resource] : Model PM-203 doorway monitor
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1978.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- Pages: 20 : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Under a basic assignment by the Office of Safeguards and Security, the Tom Scurry Associates Model PM-203 Personnel Doorway SNM Monitor manufactured by Tom Scurry Associates was evaluated by LASL Group Q-2 against the DOE Personnel Doorway Monitor standards. During the evaluation, a small change was required in detector shielding to eliminate low sensitivity areas at the portal sides. With the modified shielding described, the PM-203 meets the Office of Safeguards and Security SNM doorway monitor specifications for detecting either /sup 235/U or /sup 239/Pu--/sup 233/U. This system is also capable of monitoring /sup 238/Pu.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
View MARC record | catkey: 14661870