Final Progress Report for Award DE-FG07-05ID14637.pdf [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2012.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 113 KB : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- West Texas A & M University
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Office of the Assistant Secretary for Nuclear Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- 2004-2011 Final Report for AFCI University Fellowship Program. The goal of this effort was to be supportive of university students and university programs - particularly those students and programs that will help to strengthen the development of nuclear-related fields. The program also supported the stability of the nuclear infrastructure and developed research partnerships that are helping to enlarge the national nuclear science technology base. In this fellowship program, the U.S. Department of Energy sought master's degree students in nuclear, mechanical, or chemical engineering, engineering/applied physics, physics, chemistry, radiochemistry, or fields of science and engineering applicable to the AFCI/Gen IV/GNEP missions in order to meet future U.S. nuclear program needs. The fellowship program identified candidates and selected full time students of high-caliber who were taking nuclear courses as part of their degree programs. The DOE Academic Program Managers encouraged fellows to pursue summer internships at national laboratories and supported the students with appropriate information so that both the fellows and the nation's nuclear energy objectives were successful.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 12/20/2004 - 11/20/2011
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14662372