Report on 241,242Am(n,x) surrogate cross section measurement [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2011. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- PDF-file: 6 pages; size: 0.3 Mbytes
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The main goal of this measurement is to determine the ²⁴²Am(n,f) and ²⁴¹Am(n,f) cross sections via the surrogate ²⁴³Am. Gamma-ray data was also collected for the purpose of measuring the (n,2n) cross-sections. The experiment was conducted using the STARS/LIBERACE experimental facility located at the 88 Inch Cyclotron at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory the first week of February 2011. A description of the experiment and status of the data analysis follow.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 02/16/2011., "llnl-tr-471219", and Burke, J T; Scielzo, N D; Stoyer, M A; Bleuel, D; Henderson, R A; Kritcher, A; Bernstein, L A; Gostic, J; Escher, J E; Ressler, J J; Matoon, C.
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14662487