Estimate of Legacy Tritium in Building 232-H Tritium Facility, Savannah River Site [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2003. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This report describes an estimate of how much tritium will be held up in those parts of the 232-H process that will remain in the building after deactivation The anticipated state of this tritium is also discussed. This information will be used to assess the radiological status of the deactivated facility.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 01/07/2003., "wsrc-tr-2002-00431", and Clark, E.A.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14663181