Analysis of Tank 43H Samples at the Conclusion of Uranyl Carbonate Addition [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site
United States. Department of Energy
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Tank 43H serves as the feed Tank to the 2H evaporator. In the months of July and August 2001, about 21,000 gallons of a depleted uranyl carbonate solution were added to Tank 43H and agitated with two Flygt mixers. The depleted uranium addition served to decrease the U-235 enrichment in the Tank 43H supernate so that the supernate could be evaporated with no risk of accumulating enriched uranium.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 10/15/2002 - 10/15/2002
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14663211