FY 2002 Integrated Monitoring Plan for the Hanford Groundwater Monitoring Project [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2001. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory (U.S.), United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document is an integrated monitoring plan for the groundwater project and contains: well and constituent lists for monitoring required by the Atomic Energy Act of 1954 and its implementing orders (''surveillance monitoring''); other, established monitoring plans by reference; and a master well/ constituent/frequency matrix for the entire Hanford Site.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 10/31/2001., "pnnl-13698", " ew02j1ss3", "EW02J1SS3", and Dresel, P Evan; Thornton, Edward C; Newcomer, Darrell R; Lindberg, Jon W; Hartman, Mary J.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 10/31/2001 - 10/31/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14663318