Environmental Management Performance Report to DOE-RL February 2001 [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 208 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The purpose of the Environmental Management Performance Report (EMPR) is to provide the Department of Energy Richland Operations Office's (DOE-RL's) report of Hanford's Environmental Management (EM) performance by: Project Hanford Management Contract (PHMC) through Fluor Hanford. Inc. (FH) and its subcontractors; Environmental Restoration Contract through Bechtel Hanford. Inc. (BHI), and its subcontractors; and Pacific Northwest National Laboratories (PNNL) for Science and Technology support to the EM Mission. This report is a monthly publication that summarizes EM Site performance under RL, Operations Office. It is organized by the three sections listed above, with each section containing an Executive Summary and Area Performance Summaries. A glossary of terms is provided at the end of this report for reference purposes.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 02/01/2001 - 02/01/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14663438