200 Area Deactivation Project Facilities Authorization Envelope Document [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2001.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document identifies the authorization envelopes for the 200 Area Deactivation Project facilities as required by HNF-PRO-2701, Authorization Envelope and Authorization Agreement. This document includes the PUREX Tunnels and the 224-T facility, both of which are category 2 nuclear facilities. While both facilities have an authorization agreement (AA) as required by HNF-PRO-2701, the AA's do not identify the specific set of environmental safety and health requirements that are applicable to the facility. Therefore, the facility Authorization Envelopes are defined here to identify the applicable requirements.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hnf-6071, rev.1
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 01/31/2001 - 01/31/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14663441