Spent Nuclear Fuel (SNF) Project Safety Basis Implementation Strategy [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- The objective of the Safety Basis Implementation is to ensure that implementation of activities is accomplished in order to support readiness to move spent fuel from K West Basin. Activities may be performed directly by the Safety Basis Implementation Team or they may be performed by other organizations and tracked by the Team. This strategy will focus on five key elements, (1) Administration of Safety Basis Implementation (general items), (2) Implementing documents, (3) Implementing equipment (including verification of operability), (4) Training, (5) SNF Project Technical Requirements (STRS) database system.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:snf-5561, rev.0
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 02/08/2000 - 02/08/2000
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14663679