Spent Nuclear Fuel (SNF) project Integrated Safety Management System phase I and II Verification Review Plan [electronic resource].
- Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy, 1999.
- Physical Description:
- 316 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) commits to accomplishing its mission safely. To ensure this objective is met, DOE issued DOE P 450.4, Safety Management System Policy, and incorporated safety management into the DOE Acquisition Regulations ([DEAR] 48 CFR 970.5204-2 and 90.5204-78). Integrated Safety Management (ISM) requires contractors to integrate safety into management and work practices at all levels so that missions are achieved while protecting the public, the worker, and the environment. The contractor is required to describe the Integrated Safety Management System (ISMS) to be used to implement the safety performance objective.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 11/19/1999 - 11/19/1999
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14663735