FEDERAL FACILITY COMPLIANCE AGREEMENT (FFCA) STACK ISOLATION PROJECT FUNCTIONS & REQUIREMENTS [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2003. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Hanford Site (Wash.), United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document delineates the functions and requirements for the FFCA Stack Isolation Project for the 244-A, 244-BX, 244-5, and 244-TX DCRTs. The isolation of each ventilation system and stack includes the electrical, instrumentation, and mechanical isolation of the ventilation system and the installation of primary and annulus breather filters to provide passive ventilation to meet the FFCA requirements.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 12/16/2003., "rpp-11829, rev.1", "DE-AC27-99RL14047", TRANBARGER, R.K., and PARSONS (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 12/16/2003 - 12/16/2003
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14663814