Safety Analysis Report for Packaging (Onsite) Multi Canister Overpack Cask [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2001. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 1,013 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This safety analysis report for packaging (SARP) documents the safety of shipments of irradiated fuel elements in the Multi-canister Overpack (MCO) and MCO Cask and Shippingport Spent Fuel Canister for a highway route controlled quantity, Type B, fissile package. This SARP evaluates the package during transfers of (1) water-filled MCOs from the K Basins to the Cold Vacuum Drying Facility (CVDF) and (2) sealed and cold vacuum dried MCOs from the CVDF in the 100 K Area to the Canister Storage Building in the 200 East Area.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 06/01/2001., "hnf-sd-tp-sarp-017, rev.3", "ECN-660203", BOEHNKE, W.M., and WMNW (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 06/01/2001 - 06/01/2001
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14663942