Offsite Radiological Consequence Analysis for the Waste Transfer Leak [electronic resource].
- Richland, Wash. : CH2M Hill, inc., 2003.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 70 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- CH2M HILL (Firm)
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This document quantifies the offsite radiological consequence of the bounding waste transfer leak accident for comparison with the 25 rem Evaluation Guideline established in DOE-STD-3009, Appendix A. The bounding waste transfer leak accident is a large pipe break into a pit. The calculated offsite dose does not challenge the Evaluation Guidelines. Revision 1 incorporates comments received from the Office of River Protection.
- Published through SciTech Connect.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 07/30/2003 - 07/30/2003
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14663964