Accident Analyses in Support of the Sludge Water System Safety Analysis [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2002. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 83 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document quantifies the potential health effects of the unmitigated hazards identified Hey (2002) for retrieval of sludge from the KE basin. It also identifies potential controls and any supporting mitigative analyses.
- Published through SciTech Connect., 08/20/2002., "snf-10272, rev.0", "EDT-618572", FINFROCK, S.H., and FFS (US)
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 08/20/2002 - 08/20/2002
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14664239