Operational Readiness Review Implementation Plan for Implementation of an Increased Facility Radioactive Source Inventory Limit & Shippingport Fuel [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy. Office of Environmental Management, 2002.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 74 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Office of Environmental Management
United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- This implementation plan (IP) complies with the requirements of US. Department of Energy (DOE) Order 425.1B, Startup and Restart of Nuclear Facilities and DOE-STD-3006-00, Planning and Conduct of Operational Readiness Reviews (ORR) (DOE 2000), with the exception of core requirements. The DOE, Richland Operations Office (RL) Plan of Action (POA) (Klein 2002a) followed the contractor POA (FH 2002a) and used the core requirements of DOE Order 425.1A (applicable to the contractor at the writing of their original POA and maintained in their latest POA). To maintain continuity between the reviews, this IP uses the same core requirements. Appendix A provides a crosswalk of core requirements from DOE Order 425.1A to DOE Order 425.1B to show that all core requirements of 425.1B are being met. The scope of the ORR is described in the Implementation of an Increased Facility Radioactive Source Inventory Limit and Shippingport Fuel Removal at T Plant DOE Operational Readiness Review Plan of Action, which was prepared by DOE project line management and approved by the Richland Operations Office Manager, the designated approval authority, on June 5, 2002 (Klein 2002a). This IP provides the overall approach and guidelines for performance of the DOE ORR. Appendix B contains the Criteria and Review Approach Documents (CRAD), which define the review objectives and criteria as well as the approach for assessing each objective. ORR results will be published in a final report (discussed in Section 9.4).
- Published through SciTech Connect.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 07/15/2002 - 07/15/2002
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14664260