Environmental Report 1998, data supplement [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C : United States. Dept. of Energy. Assistant Secretary for Environment, Safety, and Health, 1999.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 1.2 Megabytes pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, United States. Department of Energy. Assistant Secretary for Environment, Safety, and Health, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- No abstract prepared.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:ucrl-50027-98-sup
- Published through SciTech Connect.
Brown, R A; Larson, J M; Hall, L C; Biermann, A H; Blake, R G; Garcia, L M; Ward, R J; Peterson, S R; Gallegos, G M; Harrach, R J; Bertoldo, N A; Tate, P J; Althouse, P E; Brandstetter, E R; Christofferson, E; Mathews, S; Brigdon, S L; Grayson, A R; MacQueen, D H; Taffet, M J; Vellinger, R J; Folkes, K J.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final; 09/22/1999 - 09/22/1999
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14664362