Tritium concentrations in the F- and H-Area seeplines and the Fourmile Branch at SRS [electronic resource] : March and August 1998 events and 1989-1998 summary
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 2000. and Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- vp : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy. Savannah River Site, United States. Department of Energy, and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Between May 1992 and May 1995 the Environmental Analysis Section (EAS) of the Savannah River Technology Center (SRTC) conducted a quarterly monitoring program of the Fourmile Branch (FMB) stream and its associated seepline located down gradient from the F- and H-Area Seepage Basins. The quarterly tritium program was changed to a semi-annual program in 1996. The primary focus of this program was to measure and track changes in tritium concentrations although specific electrical conductivity and pH are also measured. This report represents the results of the 1999 semi-annual events and summarizes tritium, conductivity, and pH results beginning with the baseline sampling events (1989 and 1992).
- Published through SciTech Connect., 05/12/2000., "wsrc-tr-99-00474", and Koch, J.W.
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Semiannual; 03/01/1998 - 08/30/1998
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14664697