PHMC post-NPH emergency response training [electronic resource].
- Washington, D.C. : United States. Dept. of Energy, 1997.
Oak Ridge, Tenn. : Distributed by the Office of Scientific and Technical Information, U.S. Dept. of Energy.
- Physical Description:
- 148 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Energy and United States. Department of Energy. Office of Scientific and Technical Information
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This document describes post-Natural Phenomena Hazard (NPH) emergency response training that was provided to two teams of Project Hanford Management Contractors (PHMC) staff that will be used to assess potential structural damage that may occur as a result of a significant natural phenomena event. This training supports recent plans and procedures to use trained staff to inspect structures following an NPH event on the Hanford Site.
- Report Numbers:
- E 1.99:hnf-sd-gn-er--505
E 1.99: on: de98059723
E 1.99: br: yn0100000
- Other Subject(s):
- Published through SciTech Connect.
" on: de98059723"
" br: yn0100000"
- Funding Information:
View MARC record | catkey: 14664754